The DFNDR QRC is a lightweight tactical plate carrier system designed to fit DFNDR Armor’s SAPI Rifle Plates. This carrier features a four-way quick release system. Both shoulders and both waistband sides can disengage via the quick release hardware from ITW Nexus. This quick release design is simple, fast and strong making it very easy to don or doff the carrier in almost any situation. The QRC system is modular, adaptable, and designed for all day comfort.
This System Includes
- (1) Front Plate Pocket
- (1) Rear Plate Pocket
- (2) Waistband Sides
- (2) Tri-Fold Shoulder Strap Covers w/ Velcro One Wrap Loops
- (2) Detachable QRC MOLLE Front Panels
- (2) Duraflex Quick Attach MOLLE Web Mount Female Buckles
- (2) Duraflex Quick Attach Male Buckles
- Ease of donning and doffing via the quick release hardware. Traditional adjustment can still be accomplished via the front waistband Velcro flaps as well as the rear waistband lace attachment with included 3/16″ shock cord.
- A Velcro mounting surface and hidden seam on the front of the carrier allow for rapid attachment / detachment of the included QRC MOLLE panels. This all Velcro system allows the panels to be swapped out in seconds.
- The detachable MOLLE front panels can be configured in a Velcro only position or rotated 180 degrees and used as a chest rig with the addition of the included Duraflex split-bar male buckles.
- 3″ X 6″ Velcro MOLLE on the front and rear Admin/ID area. (Extra Large size features 4″ X 6″).
- 3.0 mm spacer mesh for breathability and comfort.
- 100% domestic materials from the most trusted suppliers.