PPSS GROUP OVERT STAB RESISTANT BODY ARMOUR
PPSS overt next generation of stab resistant body armor not only hirovides protection against knife attacks and stabbings but now affords protection from spikes, needles, improvised weapons and blunt force trauma – all officially tested and certified in accordance with international standards.
No other stab resistant body armor offers this degree of protection; the real protection levels needed when confronted with the real threats of today.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Ultra Lightweight
- Protects all the vital organs
- Ergonomically cast for comfort and fit
- Redesigned for quick donning
- Will not degrade unlike other body armor materials
- Improved, advanced materials that will withstand impact from today’s realistic threats
- Zipless design to avoid risk of removal and central weak point.
- For wide fit covers, please go up a size.
3.6mm thin Forti-ply, our advanced carbon fiber composite
• Extremely durable and of extreme quality our covers are made a high grade nylon; featuring our high-tech spacer fabric providing the ultimate level of comfort and allowing cool air to circulate around the body.
• Fully adjustable hook & loop side and shoulder fastenings Hook & Loop patches front and rear for applying badges
• 2 x Universal Radio Docks as standard.
|Sizes||S – 3XL (‘Wide’ fitting also available at no additional cost)|
|Weight (Inc.’ panel)||1.75kg (based on size ‘Large’)|
|Care & Maintenance||Panel easily removed to allow for machine washing of outer cover|
|Color||Black, Navy Blue|
|Place of Manufacture||UK|
|As part of their commitment to integrity and ensuring that you can purchase body armor with confidence, please see copies of our current certifications below. These certifications are essential in making sure that your body armor meets challenges set by an increasingly uncertain world.|
|CAST certification – KR1 (Knife) Protecting from single edged weapons from kitchen knives to machetes and beyond.|
|CAST certification – SP1 (Spike) Protecting from makeshift ‘shivs’, such as sharpened screwdrivers, and doubled edged weapons including flip knives; not currently protected by armor only offering KR1.|
|VPAM certification – W5 (Blunt Force) Blunt force trauma is the highest cause of injury faced by frontline personnel, our armor protects up to 100 joules of impact from weapons including metal pipes, baseball bats, and crowbars.|